PUBLIC WOODSTOCK NOW HIRING
Our goal is to build a work culture that we can all share and enjoy! Please take a look at the information below, you will see a list of qualifications as well as information on positions needed along with descriptions. If you are interested in being part of the team, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Experience based pay scale.
At Main & Mill, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Main & Mill hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Main & Mill. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Track record of success in a highly self-directed environment
- Strong time-management and organizational capabilities
- Enthusiastic about interacting with and helping guests
- Effectively work with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Learn and practice Main & Mill’s philosophy of guest service, management, and expectations from a guest standpoint.
- Exceed expectations by providing exceptional guest service through open ended and engaging questions to ensure the guests receive an incredible experience on every visit.
- Adapt quickly to changing situations in a fast-paced retail atmosphere, approaching, listening, and understanding guest’s needs in order to help them.
- Deliver award-winning guest service by personalizing each guest visit through one-on-one interactions to provide an outstanding shopping experience.
- Greet guest(s) entering the market; determine nature and purpose of visit and assist them in finding Main & Mill products and merchandise during busy peak times.
- Promote a positive and openly communicative relationship with all kitchen personnel and other department leaders and management.
- Ensure a positive guest experience by interacting with people of varying ages and diverse backgrounds, providing excellent guest service.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for guests, including the restrooms, dining room(s), and lobby area.
Back of House
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact specifications of and to set up stations for the menu. Line Cook duties will consist of but are not limited to: preparing and serving a variety of hot and cold foods daily, stocking hot and cold grocery displays, checking product dates to ensure freshness, assisting with periodic inventory checks, breakdown and cleaning of equipment and work area, and any other instructions given by leadership. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and service goals.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include washing soiled plates and flatware thoroughly. They may also restock items, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed. To be successful, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
We are looking for a hard-working Prep Cook to be responsible for setting up workstations in the kitchen and preparing ingredients for the cooking process. The Prep Cook duties will consist of but are not limited to: preparing and serving a variety of hot and cold foods daily, stocking hot and cold grocery displays, checking product dates to ensure freshness, assisting with periodic inventory checks, monitoring stock levels and taking on other culinary tasks as they arise. To be successful, you should understand and be willing to comply with food and sanitation guidelines and regulations, be quick and diligent, and be willing to improve on the job. You should be able to follow instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.